*** Please note that ticket sales close at 4pm on the Friday before each trip ***
SkiSU provides round-trip transportation between CSU and the designated ski resort for $20 per person.
All trips fall on Saturdays during the Spring 2019 Semester.
All buses depart at 6:00 am from the bus stop at Plum and Meridian (across from Parmalee Hall, map) and return to campus at the end of the day.
Funding to support 10 trips in the 2018-19 season has been secured with help from the Alternative Transportation Fee Advisory Board (ATFAB) of The Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU). For more information about the program, please visit pts.colostate.edu/skisu.
Please read through the following SkiSU policies before your trip.
- The SkiSU Ski Bus provides round-trip transportation for the ticketholder and his or her skis or snowboard and other gear between CSU and the designated ski resort.
- Students may purchase a ticket for up to one non-student guest per trip.
- Ticket sales close at 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the trip.
- A full refund is available through the Wednesday prior to the trip.
To request a Refund, visit My Account > Orders > Request Return
- Skis, snowboards and other luggage will be stored under the bus. CSU is not responsible for damage to ski, boards or luggage in transit, so please bring a case or wrap to protect your gear.
- The participant must arrange for his or her own lift ticket, ski or snowboard, gear, food and water for the day.
- Please take all belongings with you when departing the bus for the day at the ski resort. CSU is not responsible for items left on the bus while at the resort.
- All trip participants should conduct themselves in accordance with CSU’s Principles of Community.
- The bus driver reserves the right to ask any passenger to leave due to violence, excessive noise or any other behavior that impedes his or her ability to operate the vehicle.
- No possession or consumption of alcohol or illegal (under federal or state law or university policy, including marijuana) drugs is allowed on the ski bus.
- At the resort, please return to the bus by 3:30 p.m. (or as stated by university student representative on the bus). The bus will leave by 4 p.m., whether or not all passengers have returned.
- Passengers who decide not to use the return trip (stay at the resort and find another way home) are asked to notify the on-bus student representative of their intention to stay, as a courtesy to the group, by 2 p.m. the day of the trip.