Welcome to SkiSU
***TICKET SALES CLOSE AT 4PM FRIDAY BEFORE TRIP (or when sold out)***
SkiSU provides round-trip transportation between CSU and the designated ski resort for $20 per student.
All buses depart at 6:00 am from the bus stop at Plum and Meridian (across from Parmalee Hall, map) and return to campus at the end of the day.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, occupancy on the SkiSU bus will be limited to 24 passengers and face coverings are required at all times on the bus. All trips listed below are approved at this time, but trips could be canceled if guidance from the state or county changes. Ticketholders will be notified directly via email and text in case of cancellation, and all updates will be posted to this page. A full refund will be provided if trips are canceled due to public health concerns.
Funding to support student tickets for 13 trips in the 2020-21 season was provided by the Alternative Transportation Fee Advisory Board (ATFAB) of The Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU). For more information about the program, please visit pts.colostate.edu/skisu.
Please read through the following SkiSU policies before your trip.
- The SkiSU Ski Bus provides round-trip transportation for the ticketholder and his or her skis or snowboard and other gear between CSU and the designated ski resort.
- Students and employees may purchase a ticket for up to one guest per trip.
- Student ticket sales close at 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the trip (24 student tickets are availbale for each date).
- Employee tickets are not available for the 2020-21 season due to occupancy restrictions.
- A full refund is available through the Wednesday prior to the trip.
To request a Refund, visit My Account > Orders > Request Return
- Skis, snowboards and other luggage will be stored under the bus. CSU is not responsible for damage to ski, boards or luggage in transit, so please bring a case or wrap to protect your gear.
- The participant must arrange for his or her own lift ticket, ski or snowboard, gear, food and water for the day.
- Please take all belongings with you when departing the bus for the day at the ski resort. CSU is not responsible for items left on the bus while at the resort.
- Face coverings are required at all times on the bus.
- All trip participants should conduct themselves in accordance with CSU’s Principles of Community.
- The bus driver reserves the right to ask any passenger to leave due to violence, excessive noise or any other behavior that impedes his or her ability to operate the vehicle.
- No possession or consumption of alcohol or illegal (under federal or state law or university policy, including marijuana) drugs is allowed on the ski bus.
- At the resort, please return to the bus by 3:30 p.m. (or as stated by university student representative on the bus). The bus will leave by 4 p.m., whether or not all passengers have returned.
- Passengers who decide not to use the return trip (stay at the resort and find another way home) are asked to notify the on-bus student representative of their intention to stay, as a courtesy to the group, by 2 p.m. the day of the trip.
Questions/Comments? Please contact Erika Benti (Erika.Benti@colostate.edu)